sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

Best Comments #21

parce que le cosmos est immortel Brûle mon cosmos !!
"Because the cosmos is immortal, Burn my cosmo !!"
Eddy Prave, France


"Falling in Love"
Gabriele Gatti, Italy

"Well this is obvious...I love the series "The Lost Canvas" with every piece of my soul, I've being waiting almost 4 years for a comeback, I really hope, deep in my heart, this bring the series back, because its a amazing history".
Genelle Geona, Panamá


"For everybody who admire this masterpiece, please, sign!
Teshirogi (mangaka author)said 10k is enough to make positive impact, C'mon, Lets Go!"
Iuren Ramiro, Brazil

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Sign Here - Assine Aqui - Signez - Firma

https://www.change.org/p/tms-toei-tudo-merece-um-final-inclusive-lost-canvas
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...