sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

Best Comments #22

"I love so much Lost Canvas"
Kyo Alberto Ortiz, Mexico

"The Lost Canvas gave honor to this history, was really unique and had greatness. Deserves another season with a good ending. I really saw how much people around the world love The Lost Canvas and have faith to see animated of this anime who gave in our hearts pride and hope in this 30 years."
Leonardo Araujo, Brazil

"I really thought very gratifying The Lost Canvas from the original series Knights of Zodiac, and I would like to have another animated chapter, I vote yes for the return, and hope we get it this 10.000 signatures to continue love this series"
Thank You Mateus
Mateus Nascimento, Brazil


"The Lost canvas bleed"
Sirine Jaquel, France

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Sign Here - Assine Aqui - Signez - Firma

https://www.change.org/p/tms-toei-tudo-merece-um-final-inclusive-lost-canvas
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...